Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm back!

I'm back! Finally! I had some computer problems this week. I felt so alone with out my Handy Dandy Notebook.. For those of you who don't know, that's a reference to Blue's Clues. You know you wouldn't think you could learn a lesson when your computer is down, but I did. I learned that I have lot of people around me who are truly wonderful people. Not because, they would fix my broke machine, but because they are just caring individuals. My car also broke this past weekend. I just felt like every time I moved, something else broke. So as always, I call my Dad and say, my car is broke and my computer is broke! Those great people I was talking about, came through again. It's amazing the people you come in contact with in life. The computer guy, who gives me a hard time, yet somewhere deep down inside of him, I know he thinks I rock..lol I mean if he didn't have things of mine to fix, what would he do with his spare time?? Then there is the car guys. Those two give me a hard time about being a pain, but they are wonderful guys who always fix my car even when it's something simple I should have done first! Then you have my Dad. There are no words to describe him. I am sure I am the cause of those few grey hairs he has. He is an amazing source of strength. There is not a time in life, that I couldn't call him and he'd be there. The computer guy and the car guys go to bed, but Dad's never sleep. I am so extremely grateful for the wonderful people God has placed around me. I don't deserve anything anyone has ever done, but God has blessed me abundantly!

So thank you Mr. Computer Guru! My machine runs faster and so much better without yucky viruses! I promise no more Limewire! Well, don't count me out. I could still need you again. Thank you Mr. Car Guys. Your job is a messy one and I am so glad you do what you do. I'd be lost without you. My car actually starts now when I turn the key! Thank you Dad. I couldn't be who I am today without you. Your wisdom is amazing and your love is priceless. I pray one day I can be half the parent to our boys as you are to me.

Thank you God for the people you have sent to my family. Not because they fix things I break or clean up my messes, but because they are wonderful people. You have blessed me Lord in ways I can not even begin to find words for. Thank you father. Help me to be a blessing to others.

Until then....
Sharon

No comments: