Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's me again God.

It's taken me a few days to blog, because I have had to use some time to think about my new entry. On another note, I had a wonderful birthday. 26 was not as bad as I thought it would be. I had a great dinner with my family and some nice new purses and such. Now I can get rid of my brown purse everyone hates=0)

On to my thought today. Not much to it really. I just am seeking some guidance right now. I feel like each day lately has been filled with Axton thoughts. Not that it shouldn't be that way, but not in the way it turns out. So, I say it's me again God. You know that one who keeps showing up looking for the same thing. =) Axton had a great past 5 days and we have really made head way in his fits when he gets so very frustrated. All things are possible. I have also changed my way of thinking and speaking. You know when you tease about your kid being, bad to the bones or being wild. Even in my joking, I have realized, How can I expect someone else to not say things like that, when I say them. Of course we mean them different, but. God doesn't give us more than we alone can bear. I know that in all I face and even at 2 1/2 Axton faces the same demons. He has a diagnoses, but he does not need a label. He doesn't go bad after not being eaten by a certain date and he doesn't go stale when sitting on the counter, so why label him. He is my baby and the gift God gave me to protect. So, now I pray for God's grace. It is sufficient for me. I don't have a clue what is best for me most days, I sure don't always have the answers for someone else's life. But, I do serve a God who is greater than I ever will be.

God you are greater than anyone in this world. You placed me where I am today and you gave me all the things that make me who I am. God, I know I ask for this a lot, but today father send me guidance abundantly. Father, not only for Axton and what I should do for him, but in my marriage, my job, my bills, and anything else than comes my way. I need you. I lay before you needing answers. My ears and heart are open to you. My mouth is quiet waiting on you to speak. As I lay my head tonight in rest, change my heart. Help me to not be so overcome with anger that I miss what you have for me. Quite my spirit so that I will hear your voice and not the voice of my own mouth. Amen.

Until then...
Sharon

1 comment:

Grammyof13 said...

Sharon, I like what I see emerging from behind the shell you've shown us. I see the neatest Christian with deep thoughts. It is great to hear you pour out your thoughts and be unafraid to do so.

Axton is a gift, I think he is our gift also even if he doesn't know it yet. Will actually hugged me today, so there is hope that Axton will eventually!
Love you loads
Grammy