Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's Tuesday

What a week so far and it's only the 2nd day.. Guess I better hang in there! Tim's birthday was yesterday and he actually did better than I expected. Of course he was gone until 7:45 last night, so he didn't have a lot of time to think about it. 34 isn't as bad as he might have thought. I baked a pie..hehe Even my typing that was funny. I really did though! Of course I am the only one who ate it!

Today we had an ambulance at school. The kids loved it and my Dad and his medic's were a hit. My favorite question they asked was, what do you do if you see the lights flashing? Apparently the wrong answer is, Speepd up and follow them... I tried though right? Of course Axton was so proud that is Papa came to his school. His new thing is when you ask who he is, he says "Greg Thompson".. I love it! He thinks Papa put the moon in the sky and raises the sun every morning. He is so funny sometimes. He is doing better with his therapy. His therapist says he is one of the smartest children she works with. That some how does not suprise me, I'm his mom..LOL He had a speech evaluation today and they think he needs some help in that area. They think his cognetive devolpment is over devolped, but his speech is just not able to catch up with him. I am proud that my little man is sp smart and getting the help he needs. I have always thought of him as a smarty pants..LOL

A great pastor I know, said that in all things give thanks. So, this week I am living that. In all we have been facing this week, I am thanful for all the things in my life. Big and small. I have a wonderful home, we have never gone without, I have a family that there is no other like them.. I know that life may not always be what I want it to be, but God is always taking care of us. Never leaving us to suffer alone.

Thank you God for all the blessings in my life. Thank you for loving us so much that you never leave us and always provide for our needs. Help me to be gratfeful and to teach my children that their life is a great gift. Help me to be the mom that you have molded me to be. Amen..

Until then...
Sharon

No comments: