Friday, January 4, 2008

It's a birthday

This week has been so busy. Now with what, I couldn't tell you. I feel like I am rushing to do everything, yet I am actually in a hurry for nothing. Axton turns 3 tomorrow. I am so sad, because my baby is growing up. Yet, I am excited about what the future will bring him. He has been waiting for his birthday, well since forever. He sings Happy Birthday to himself daily and loves the thought of blowing out the candles. It's a bittersweet day to watch him live his life to the max!

It has been a trying week. I just pray that God will be with us and grant us peace and wisdom. Things are just kind of out of sorts for us. Ike is acting strangely and I think that there must be a full moon. I know that God is bigger than our problems ever are. I just need to be reassured sometimes.

God be with us. Calm our thoughts and our hearts. You see the things we are facing and that we have no idea what to do. God send us direction. Teach us to hear you and not our own voices. Be with Ike. God you are there with him all the time, in the time we are apart from him, I pray that you protect him from things he can hear or see. God thank you for all you do. Amen...

Until then...
Sharon

1 comment:

God is Faithful! said...

i cannot believe he is 3 years old! wow! hang in there! you'll get to your goal! we love you! we stopped by your house...