Sunday, January 20, 2008

Laughter

So I am beginning to think that life for me is supposed to be entertaining. I laugh a lot at my own life because, well sometimes what else can you do?? I don't think that I have everything figured out just yet, but then again I don't think I am supposed to. This week has been, well interesting. I can't really tell you why, because I am not sure about it just yet, I think my faith has been tested a lot lately. I am learning to trust God more and more with each day, I don't know every morning what my day holds or what will come my way. I just pray that God will guide me and direct my path. I figure that if something comes my way, that it's my destiny to face that. Tim hauled human potty this week. Now I find s much humor in that, yet he thinks it's awful..LOL There goes that humor thing again. Laugh like it's the funniest thing ever. It makes my days goes by s o much easier. My dishwasher is having trouble. Well to be honest, I have become the dishwasher. I guess it's been a humbling experience. My and the dishes have become close. I do want to figure out what is wrong with mine, but I have stopped complaining and just decided to do what I have to so we have clean dishes. Now I did go on a week strike before this..Ooops! Now as, I wash them by hand, through the dishpan hands, I find laughter in it. You just have to. If you don't have your laughter, life is really going to be tough. I found that when Axton put a whole new roll of toilet paper in the toilet and then blamed it on Ike. Brotherly love!

The point of this nonsense rambling.... I'm not sure. I just know that somewhere in the middle of my fears, God isn't far behind. I wish that I didn't have the human sized fears of my life and that I could just always know that God is taking care of everything. But, I am human and I do have those awful thoughts. I do know that God understands. I am learning to lean more on him than ever. I know that just because I have no idea how the bills are going to get paid or when the next paycheck in our house is coming, but God does. I told Tim this the other night, We have never gone without and I don't think it's going to start today.

God, grant me the ability to trust you more. I stand in aw of you. You have always taken care of us and I thank you for that. God you see the weather report this week, I ask that you send some jobs Tim's way before it gets to bad. I know God that may sound selfish but you understand. Nothing is to great for you. God be with us this week. It's not looking promising for a few reasons. Lord you know. Thank you God for everything you are doing that we don't even see yet. Amen..

Until then....
Sharon

No comments: