Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's that time.

To say that life is a learning experience is an understatement. I find that every day I learn something new. These days I just realize that as bad as I think I have it sometimes , someone else has it far worse. Shouldn't I have known that already?? Guess it's hard to remember that when you are standing in the middle of your own storm. I am so thankful for the blessings in my life even though at first look they don't seem like blessings at all. Is that awful to admit? I can't go into much detail, but I got to pay it forward this week. It is such an awesome blessing to be able to help someone else. I can't tell you how many times others have shown up at my door, just as I am praying for God to answer my need. It is an awesome thing to see God work the way he does.

We will be traveling for Thanksgiving. It's a long 9 hours, but I try and get excited about time with just the 4 of us. The kids don't sleep in the car, so we just talk or watch movies. I don't see Tim a lot these days with him working, so it's a great time for us to "catch up". Our boys are getting so big. Axton is potty trained 90%, Ike is buying gifts for his girlfriend and breaking up with her, but he got the bracelet back..LOL He's his father's child! I just wish time would slow down for me to play catch up. I miss moments in the day because I am worrying about something else or not paying attention to the important things. I am so grateful for the small moments I do witness. When Axton tells me about his "preinds" or Ike telling me about his new "love". Those are moments I cherish.

Thank you Father for the love of the men in my life. Thank you for a family that never leaves me side. I am blessed beyond all measure. I count my worth by the others I have around me. Thank you for the love of a Heavenly Father, that never stops loving me no matter the mistake. In this time of Holiday, bless those Lord who can not help themselves. Help me to reach out to others who are less fortunate than we are. Amen...

Until then...
Sharon

No comments: